Sunday, April 5, 2009

Serving Greenville

One of our core tenets as a team is to serve Greenville in tangible ways. I wanted to let you know about two organizations who are working to make Greenville a stronger city.

  • Hands on Greenville is a non-profit organization affiliated with the United Way. They are sponsoring H.O.G. Day on Saturday, May 2nd, a day when they direct volunteers to complete service projects throughout the city. Last year, 2,800 people participated during the morning hours and gathered at Fluor Field for a huge celebration. I know that May 2nd is right in the middle of exams (I have two that morning), but if you are able, I would encourage you to participate.


  • Greenville Forward has written a vision for progress in the city by 2025. I would encourage you to read the Vision 2025 and consider how you and Downtown Impact Team fit into that vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment